What does Fitness have to do with communication?
Think about it…when you’re under stress, burned out, and tired, irritability sets in. A chain of physiological events takes place and before you know it you’re ‘spouting off’ or walking off in a huff. Rather than this being a sign of poor self-control, it’s actually the fight or flight response. Stress is like kryptonite to your strengths. Effective communication, team and leadership skills are weakened.
The Solution: Get “Fit to Communicate”
Stress expert and Energy Coach, Cindy Kubica brings to you and your organization a whole body approach to communication skills, which include Self-Health Habits™ that reduce the stress effect. As a bonus, these new habits will increase energy, focus―and ultimately productivity.
How you eat, sleep and exercise is not just about you; it’s about everyone you come in contact with.
This program will change the way you think about work and wellness!
“Get Fit to Communicate and give others the best of you, not the stressed of you.”
- How stress sabotages your attitude
- What personality types are likely to have a shorter fuse
- How to defuse when under stress
- Five Self-Health Habits™ that will pump up your energy, focus and attitude
- Which foods elevate stress levels and why
- Supplements that calm frayed nerves
- Sleep right not tight
- Cross train your thoughts
- A simple 10 minute workday workout
- Communicate with control using a four-step technique
And much, much more!